Business Development Manager
Overall Industry Experience: 7+ years
Staffing Industry Experience: 5+ Years
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Responsible in developing sales in the targeted market(s), achieving end to end relationship and business opportunities from clients leading to revenue growth.
- Identify client business needs and business challenges, forecast requirements, and work on customized service solutions.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Gathering Market Intelligence: To search on internet and other relevant sources to check latest contract awards and other developments.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Coordinate with the management team and provide accurate and detailed forecast on weekly/monthly funnel of identified and proposed customers in order to meet or exceed sales requirements.
- At-Least a minimum of 5+ years of relevant working experience in bringing new clients / business for the company by selling Staffing Solutions / Services.
- Experience in managing the Sales Lifecycle, prospecting, cold calling, and selling to close deals
- Experience working on CRM tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, able to deal at the CXO level, exceptionally skilled at forging long-term relationships with existing clients.
- Should be capable to handle the entire Business Development / Account Management functions.